Welcome to PopCap.com Customer Support. Have a nice day!
Games - General Information
The Bejeweled Blitz download game for PC has disappeared. What happened?
We have discontinued the PC download version of Bejeweled Blitz. While we are able to constantly update and improve the online and iOS versions of the game, the PC version is far less flexible to maintain. Rather than divide our focus, we are devoting our energies to keeping Bejeweled Blitz awesome, consistent, and consistently awesome across our primary platforms for this title: Facebook and iOS devices.
What about my Gold Coins?
Don’t worry—they’re not going anywhere! Your Gold Coins are tied to your Facebook account, and that information is stored on our server, not on your computer. The Coins you’ve earned and/or bought are still there, waiting for you to use them next time you play in your browser or on your iOS device while connected to Facebook. Silver Coins earned from offline play within Bejeweled Blitz PC Download cannot be transferred to Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, but that has never been a feature of the game.
As I can’t use Bejeweled Blitz anymore, can I exchange it for another game?
Certainly! Please contact Customer Support with your order information and we will be happy to assist you.
If you’re looking for more great Bejeweled action, check out the free trial versions of these games:
What if I just really love Bejeweled Blitz? Are there other ways to play?
You bet there are! There’s still the original online version on Facebook, and your experience points and Gold Coins are still there for you! There’s also:
- Bejeweled Blitz on iPhone/iPod Touch (also playable on iPad), which still connects to Facebook!
- Bejeweled Blitz Live on Xbox, where you can play head-to-head against a friend and post scores to the Xbox Leaderboard!
We’ve got plans for even more Bejeweled excitement, so stay tuned!
I purchased Bejeweled Blitz on CD-ROM; what can you do for me?
Please contact Customer Support for assistance. We will be more than happy to exchange your game for any PopCap.com download title (proof of purchase required for exchange).
More like this
- I got a message saying I "unlocked" something. What happened?
- Whatever happened to...
- Ho acquistato e registrato un gioco. Perché alcuni livelli risultano ancora bloccati?
- Ich habe das Spiel gekauft und registriert, warum sind einige der Levels immer noch gesperrt?
- ¿Por qué algunos niveles están bloqueados si he comprado y registrado el juego?