How can I find out more about my game?
Need some instructions? Looking for more information on system requirements? Who are the awesome people who make your favorite games? The answers to these questions are available in the README files!
To locate the Readme file for your games from PopCap, please follow these easy steps:
- Click Start at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click All Programs.
- Highlight the PopCap Games folder.
- Highlight the name of your game.
- Select View Readme.
- Locate the downloaded installation file on your desk top - it will be in the form of a PopCap icon with the game name.
- Click this to open it.
- Under "Read Me First" Select Readme.
You may also locate the Read Me files on the download page for each game.
Still have questions after perusing the Readme file? Contact our Customer Support team! We're all fans ourselves, and we'll do our best to help you beat a level you're struggling with or point you toward a great resource for the information you're looking for.
Also, have you seen our forums, where you can post questions about our games for other players? The discussions are going strong, so come share your wisdom and learn from other fans!