How to uninstall a game.
Uninstalling games on Windows XP/Vista/7:
- Use the uninstall tool located in the game's folder (Start Menu/All Programs/PopCap Games/Product Folder).
- A dialog box may appear that has a marked checkbox and the text "Leave configuration and userdata". Unchecking the box will fully clear your game's data. Leaving the box checked should preserve game progress and scores. Click OK/YES.
Uninstalling games on Windows 8:
- Hover your mouse over the app you wish to uninstall, then right-click.
- In the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen, choose Uninstall.
Uninstalling games on a Mac:
- Drag the application to the TRASH