Welcome to PopCap.com Customer Support. Have a nice day!
Billing & Purchasing
How to register a game!
Now that you have purchased and installed your PC or Mac download game from PopCap.com, there is only one more step before you can play the full version of the game!
Since all games when first downloaded are free trial versions, they must be registered to unlock the game for unlimited play. Registration is a simple process that shouldn't take more than a minute. All you need is a live Internet connection and your PopCap Games Order Number!
To register your game:
- Launch the installed free trial version.
- On the launch screen, you will see the options to Play or Buy Now, as well the prompt that reads "Already purchased this game?" OR "Already Purchased? Enter Info."
- Click on the "Already purchased" option.
- You will be prompted to enter your Order Number. (It looks something like POP123456789 and can be found in your order confirmation email.)
- Click the Register button.
- A browser window should open and connect you to our site. Wait until you see the successful registration confirmation message appear in the browser, displaying your registration key.
- There will be a large yellow button on the page, labelled Register Now. Click this button.
- Then, minimize the browser to see the free trial launch window again, which should now have a button that reads "Continue." Click that button to start playing your game!
If the instructions above did not successfully register your game:
- If you are having difficulty with any online processes, it's always a good idea to clear your browser cache and cookies and try again. Click here for instructions.
- Another possible block to the registration process may be your firewall or virus scanner. We recommend you add our site to your list of "Safe" or "Trusted" Sites for your browser, firewall and virus scanners. Please refer to your software's help articles regarding adding safe/trusted sites.
Still having trouble? Click here for further assistance registering games on a PC.
Your order number doesn't look like POP123456789? Or you only have a registration key instead of an order number? Click here for more information.
Your game is asking for a license name and key combination rather than an Order Number? Click here.
If you are having trouble registering games on a Mac, please click Contact Us.
More like this
- I purchased and registered the game, so why are some levels within the game still locked?
- J'ai besoin d'aide pour trouver mes informations de commande pour les jeux que j'ai acheté sur PopCap.com.
- When I buy a game from PopCap.com, how many times can I install it?
- How to purchase a game from PopCap.com
- Ich benötige Hilfe beim Auffinden von Bestellinformationen für Spiele, die ich bei PopCap.com erworben habe.