How do I play Chuzzle on my mobile phone?
- Use '5' to swap between rows and columns.
- Use the keys 2,4,6 & 8 to change the row or column, or scroll the selected Chuzzles. Chuzzles always return to their starting positions if they aren't matched.
Classic Game Rules:
- Move the rows and columns to match sets of 3 or more same colored Chuzzles.
- Pop enough Chuzzles to fill the Chuzzlometer and progress to the next level.
- Match several sets in a row or several sets at once to score bonus points!
- Pop 4 Chuzzles in a square to create space for a Giant Chuzzle.
- Match a set of 5 chuzzles to create a Super Chuzzle - Super Chuzzles explode when matched!
- Rainbow Chuzzles are rare - match them to score extra points.
- Watch out for Locks - a locked Chuzzle can't be moved!
- Using a HINT costs you points, but can help if you are stuck.
- Scrambles reset the board. Gain extra Scrambles for every 150,000 points scored.
- When you run out of Scrambles, and there are no more Chuzzle matches left, the game is over.
Zen Game Rules:
- You cannot lose in Zen - play for as long as you desire.
Expert Game Rules:
- Play a more difficult version of the game and score extra points at the end of each level.
Mindbender Game Rules:
- Move the Chuzzles so they match the highlighted puzzle.
- Use the 'Q' to switch between solving and selecting puzzles.