Welcome to PopCap.com Customer Support. Have a nice day!
What do I do if the game tells me to "right click" but I have just one mouse button?
If you're a Mac user, you may have only one mouse button and find it vexing when programs seem to expect you to have two. Don't worry, there's an easy trick! On Mac, to mimic the right-clicking function, simply hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard while you click your mouse. This will allow you to rotate puzzle pieces in Escape Rosecliff Island, change ball colors in Zuma, and... well, change ball colors in Zuma's Revenge! Lists look best in threes, don't they? (Even if sometimes it's a stretch to make it happen.)
More like this
- I can't see the "I Agree" button to click on it!
- Que dois-je faire si le jeu me dit de « cliquer droit » mais je n'ai juste qu'un seul bouton de souris ?
- Cosa devo fare se il gioco mi suggerisce di cliccare con il tasto destro, ma il mio mouse ha solo un tasto?
- Was soll ich tun, wenn ich nur eine Maustaste habe, aber im Spiel einen "Rechtsklick" machen soll?
- I'm having trouble downloading a game.