How to register a game!
If you have a Mac game purchased directly from PopCap.com, please follow the simple steps below to register and unlock the full version from your downloaded free trial. Registration is a simple process that shouldn't take more than a minute. All you need is a live Internet connection and your PopCap Games Order Number.
To register your game:
- Launch the installed free trial version.
- On the launch screen, you will see the options to Play or Buy Now, as well the prompt that reads "Already purchased this game?" OR "Already Purchased? Enter Info."
- Click on the "Already purchased" option.
- You will be prompted to enter your Order Number. (It looks something like POP123456789 and can be found in your order confirmation email.)
- Click the Register button.
- A browser window should open and connect you to our site. Wait until you see the successful registration confirmation message appear in the browser, displaying your registration key.
- There will be a large yellow button on the page, labelled Register Now. Click this button.
- Then, minimize the browser to see the free trial launch window again, which should now have a button that reads "Continue." Click that button to start playing your game!
If the instructions above did not successfully register your game:
- If you are having difficulty with any online processes, it's always a good idea to clear your browser cache and cookies and try again. Click here for instructions.
- Another possible block to the registration process may be your firewall or virus scanner. We recommend you add our site to your list of "Safe" or "Trusted" Sites for your browser, firewall and virus scanners. Please refer to your software's help articles regarding adding safe/trusted sites.
Your order number doesn't look like POP123456789? Or you only have a registration key instead of an order number? Click here for more information.