Welcome to PopCap.com Customer Support. Have a nice day!
Games - General Information
I purchased and registered the game, so why are some levels within the game still locked?
Many of our games have levels that are "locked" when you begin to play. This is because they are either more difficult and require the level of proficiency in the game attained by playing through the earlier sections, or because they are meant as rewards for achievements earned in the other sections. The appearance of certain areas of the game as "Locked" does not indicate your game has not been successfully registered.
For instance, in Bookworm Adventures, only Adventure mode can be played at the start. Once you have completed Book 1 of the Adventure mode, you gain access to the Tome of Knowledge. After completing Book 2, the Mini-Games area is unlocked.
In Zuma, there are some layouts in Gauntlet mode that appear only as "?" because they cannot be played until the game has assessed the player's skill level as advanced enough.
So enjoy the challenge, and hone your skills! You'll find that the games open up one area after another, giving you the satisfaction of victory as well as the enticement of a new skill to learn, a new tool to wield, a new boss battle to WHOMP!
More like this
- Ich habe das Spiel gekauft und registriert, warum sind einige der Levels immer noch gesperrt?
- J'ai besoin d'aide pour trouver mes informations de commande pour les jeux que j'ai acheté sur PopCap.com.
- When I buy a game from PopCap.com, how many times can I install it?
- Wenn ich ein Spiel auf PopCap.com kaufe, wie oft kann ich es installieren?
- ¿Cuántas veces puedo instalar un juego de PopCap.com?